Commercial grade solid silicone sheeting is designed to be used in applications where physical properties are not critical but extreme temperature resistance is still needed while retaining flexibility. It has outstanding resistance to compression set and most environmental conditions including weathering, ozone, and oxidation with a high dielectric strength. Poor in steam, ketones, or chlorinated hydrocarbons. Commercial grade silicone rubber is commonly used in gasket making, vacuum casting, sealing industries, insulating, thermal shielding, heat sealing, vibration and sound dampening or any high-performance application.
- Hardness: Range from 10 Durometer Shore A to 85
- Normal Available Color: Red/Orange
- Additional Colors Available Upon Request: Grey, Translucent, White, Black, Blue, Brown
- Custom Color Matching: Available by Special Order
- Manufactured to ZZ-R-765, AA-59588, applicable MIL, AMS, and SAE standards.
- Commercial grades available in durometers from 10 to 85.
- Thicker sheets (2″ and more) are available special order. Many sizes and specifications are in stock for immediate delivery.